Your privacy is important to us, and it is the Site owner(s)’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating the Site. (However, you should assume that various government agencies are recording everything you say and do online, and behave accordingly.)
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personally identifying information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- If you register for an account on this site, you agree to be contacted by us via email. We may send you important announcements about trending articles, site functionality, availability, or new features. We may also send you very carefully screened promotional messages on behalf of vendors we like and think you will like (but we won’t release your personal data to any third party except to fulfill your order or request.) We promise not to be jerks about this and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, this site is hosted on servers operated by a third party, and data is transmitted over unsecured lines, so please do not share sensitive or confidential information except in secure areas of the site such as e-commerce forms.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.